FAN SAFETY GUIDELINES
The well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority. We have implented health and safety protocols based on current public health recommendations, including those set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health agencies, which continue to evolve as new information becomes available. Please read the following information carefully before attending any event at AMALIE Arena.
Additionally, fans are subject to guidelines of individual events at AMALIE Arena as communicated.
How We Play It Safe
- Sanitizing Stations & Processes: Our team is focused on providing a clean and safe environment for all guests. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed and can be found throughout the concourse and at entrances for use. Use of electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces occurs used on a regular basis throughout the facility.
- Enhanced Air Filtration: Bipolar Ionization HVAC systems that have been designed to mitigate pathogen transmission through the Arena’s air system have been installed.
- Cashless: We have implemented cashless payment at all arena-managed retail and concession locations, mobile ordering for select concessions, and express food and beverage pickup. Please note, concert merchandise sales may not be cashless.
- Contactless: Some payment systems throughout the building are completely touchless.
- Digital Tickets: Tickets are digital and available on guests’ mobile devices.
How You Play It Safe
- Hand Hygiene: The frequent washing and sanitization of your hands can help to keep you healthy and reduce the spread of germs.
- Face Coverings: We recommend you follow applicable guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and the State of Florida Department of Health concerning masking recommendations.
- Stay Home If You Feel Bad: If you’re not feeling well or have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, please plan to stay home.
- Follow All Guidelines: For the safety of our fans and employees, you must follow all Arena policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the Arena and on Arena Grounds.
For the latest information please visit www.cdc.gov and www.floridahealth.gov.
After an extensive process, AMALIE Arena received certifications from both the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) and the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), which is governed by the International Sanitary Supply Associations (ISSA).
As part of the certification process AMALIE Arena addressed a number of key areas including cleaning and sanitization processes and procedures, emergency preparedness programs, health service resources, air and water quality management, innovation and more. These efforts have been part of our overall plan to help ensure a safe and healthy experience in the facility for fans and staff.
The International WELL Building Institute is leading the global movement to transform our buildings and communities in ways that help people thrive. IWBI delivers the cutting-edge WELL Building Standard™, the leading global rating system and the first to be focused exclusively on the ways that buildings, and everything in them, can improve our comfort, drive better choices, and generally enhance, not compromise, our health and wellness.
The Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) helps organizations and businesses prepare for, respond to, and recover from biological threats, and biohazard situations and real-time crises.
Concert/Event Specific Fan Safety Requirements
- Bag Policy: The bag policy will be determined on a show-by-show basis. Please visit the event page of the show you are attending to find out if bags are permitted.
- Face Covering Policy: Please note that an individual show may require that face coverings be worn during the show. Please visit the event page of the show you are attending to find out if a face covering will be required to be worn during the show.
Guest Assumption Of Risk
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and other public health authorities may at times recommend practicing social distancing and/or use of face coverings. I further acknowledge that AMALIE Arena has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that AMALIE Arena cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/COVID-19 while attending an event at AMALIE Arena (an “Event”). I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 at an Event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including but not limited to, AMALIE Arena staff, contractors, and people in attendance at the Events. I acknowledge that by virtue of my attendance at an Event I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending and Event. Further, at each Event, I shall attest that:
• I am not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC) and have not experienced such symptoms in the last 24 hours.
• I, nor anyone I live with or have close contact with have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 48 hours.
• I have not been contacted by a local public health authority within the last 14 days due to having had a close contact with an individual infected with COVID-19.
• I have not been directed to quarantine by a physician or local public health authority.
• I have not tested positive for, or been diagnosed with, COVID-19 within the last 10 days and/or have not received clearance from a physician to discontinue isolation.
I hereby release and agree to hold Tampa Bay Arena, LLC, VSG Enterprises LLC, Lightning Hockey LP, the National Hockey League and its members, the Event promoters, sponsors, operators, contractors, agencies, advertisers, and/or vendors, and each of their affiliated companies, and any of the respective present and future parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, members, officers, directors, employees, stakeholders, shareholders, agents, insurers, representatives, successors and assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons (collectively, the “Group”) harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs (including any attorneys’ fees), expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of AMALIE Arena, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with my attendance at an Event. I understand that this release discharges the Group from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the Group with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from the Group.