Tickets for games, concerts and most events can be purchased at the AMALIE Arena Ticket Office or Ticketmaster.com.
Located on the west side of the arena, the ticket office accepts payment in the form of VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and cash.
There are no refunds and no exchanges on any ticket purchased for a concert, game or event at AMALIE Arena. In the event that a show is canceled or rescheduled, please contact the original point of purchase.
Each AMALIE Arena Concert & Event is an opportunity for your clients, prospects, employees, family and friends to be part of something bigger than themselves -- something uniquely electric. There's a long list of reasons to bring your group to an AMALIE Arena event... what is yours?
For more information, contact Group Sales at (813) 301-6900 or email [email protected]
Ticket Office Hours of Operation
- Regular Business Hours: Non-Event Days
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Ticket office hours may vary on holidays and during certain events. Please visit us on social media @AmalieArena or call 813.301.2500 for exact hours of operation.
Day of Game: Lightning
- Monday – Sunday: The AMALIE Arena Ticket Office opens at 9:00am on game days and remains open until 30 minutes after the end of the game.
Day of Show: Concerts, Events, and Family Shows
- Monday – Saturday: The Ticket Office opens at 9:00am on event days and remains open until the start of the event.
- Sunday: The Ticket Office opens at 10:00am and remains open until the start of the event.
Pre-purchased tickets may be picked up at the will call desk located inside the AMALIE Arena Ticket Office. Customers must present a valid photo ID used to purchase in order to collect the tickets.
Tickets can also be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com.
The AMALIE Arena Ticket Office is closed on major holidays unless an event is taking place at the venue.