Nov 1, 2016
Release - The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival Event Cancelled
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival event scheduled for November 6, 2016 at AMALIE® Arena in Tampa has been cancelled.
Refunds for the cancelled performance will be available at point of purchase.
Tickets: Please be advised of the following refund procedures for the November 6, 2016 event:
Customers Who Purchased Through Ticketmaster:
- Online purchases will automatically be refunded.
- Phone purchases will automatically be refunded.
- Outlet purchases will need to return to the point of purchase beginning Monday in order to receive refunds.
Customers Who Purchased Through the Ticket Office or AMALIE Arena Sales Office:
- Tickets will need to be refunded through the point of purchase.
- Sales office customers are encouraged to contact their sales reps to request the refund.
- Refunds will be available at the Ticket Office during normal business hours. Ticket Office Hours can be found at AmalieArena.com.
Customers who purchased Through Third Parties:
- Will need to contact their point of purchase for refunds. These cannot be refunded through the Box Office or Ticketmaster.