AMALIE Arena Face Covering Policy
- For all events at AMALIE Arena, a cloth face covering must always be worn by all fans over the age of two (2) while inside AMALIE Arena and on AMALIE Arena Grounds (including parking lots, outdoor areas, and plazas), except when actively eating and drinking.
- A cloth face covering must securely cover both the nose and mouth and remain in place without the use of one’s hands.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, masks with valves or vents, and costume masks are not permitted.
- Eating and drinking is allowed only in your ticketed seat or while at a physically distanced designated concourse location. Eating and drinking is prohibited while walking from the concession stand to your seat.
- For Toronto Raptors NBA games, eating or drinking in your seat will not be allowed within 30’ from the court or player benches.
- Any fan unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition must provide at least twenty-four (24) hours advance notice to the Arena via the method outlined below.
- Any fan that is unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition is required to wear a face shield.
- Any fan that wishes to seek a medical exemption must contact the Arena by emailing [email protected] with a subject line “Face Covering Medical Exemption Request”. Please include your name, the game/event you will be attending, and seat location in your email. A designated representative will respond shortly after receipt of such inquiry.
- Any fan requiring an accommodation that fails to notify the Arena in advance and attempts to enter the Arena without a face covering will be denied entry to the Arena.
- For Toronto Raptors NBA games, fans wearing a face shield are not permitted to sit within 30’ of the court or player benches at any time.