Zion & Lennox
ICONIC USA Tour Twenty 20
- June 26 Friday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
Renowned reggaeton and urban music duo Zion & Lennox have announced the “ICONIC USA Tour Twenty 20,” honoring their impressive 20-year run of music.
When asked about the upcoming tour, the duo stated, “Our 20th anniversary celebration marks a special time in our career, and we are looking forward to putting on an amazing show for our fans throughout the US.”
2020 has already been a big year for the prolific duo from Carolina, Puerto Rico. They are currently enjoying the success of their single “Sistema,” which is the first single released off their new album coming later in 2020. Produced by Dimeloflow, Slow Mike and Jhon El Divertido, “Sistema” highlights Zion’s melodic voice paired with Lennox’s unique tonality that has become their trademark sound over the years. They have also been nominated for the “Latin Rhythm Duo/Group Artist of the Year” at the Billboard Latin Music Awards.
The commemorative tour is presented by Zamora Live in partnership with SBS and AIRE NETWORKS.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
Discover all of our in-arena dining options below.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Small "point and click" cameras are permitted, and all other cameras are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.