Winter Jam 2019
Danny Gokey, Mandisa, Rend Collective, LEDGER, NewSong + more
Winter Jam is a ticketless, $15 donation at the door.
Winter Jam’s 2019 blockbuster lineup continues with GRAMMY®-nominated former “American Idol” finalist Danny Gokey; GRAMMY®-winning recording artist and "Overcomer" hitmaker Mandisa; Northern Ireland's "Count Every Blessing" worshippers Rend Collective; Skillet drummer and female solo rocker LEDGER; GRAMMY®-nominated tour creators and hosts NewSong; and Dove Award-nominated Gotee recording artist Hollyn. In addition, the Pre-Jam Party is slated to feature hip-hop recording artist Ty Brasel; rockers Manic Drive; singer/songwriter Dan Bremnes; and special guest former Stellar Kart and Audio Adrenaline front man Adam Agee. The tour will also include a Gospel presentation from Dare2Share speakers Greg Stier or Zane Black.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
Current Detours: Channelside Drive | Old Water Street
Please visit this link for in-arena dining options!
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into Amalie Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Cameras with a detachable lens and professional cameras are prohibited at all concerts. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that Amalie Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.