UFC Fight Night
Joanna vs. Waterson
- Oct 12 Saturday 4:00 PM On Sale Soon
UFC® heads back to Tampa, Fla. for the first time since 2016 and brings with it a pivotal matchup featuring top-10 women’s strawweight contenders as former long-time champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk returns to her natural weight class to defend her No. 4 ranking against No. 7 ranked fan-favorite Michelle Waterson.
Jedrzejczyk, who will compete in her adopted home of Florida for the first time, looks to earn another opportunity to recapture her lost crown by stopping the win streak of Waterson with another signature dominant performance.
For the latest information on additional bouts for this event, please visit www.ufc.com. All bouts live and subject to change.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
Discover all of our in-arena dining options below.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Small "point and click" cameras are permitted, and all other cameras are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.