Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Rangers
- Dec 29 Thursday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Listen to the Lightning radio broadcast and other content, powered by ProWire, using the NHL App.
Fan Safety Guidelines
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
Bags larger than 12x12x12" are prohibited at AMALIE Arena. Large bags (not including small clutches) are required to go through an x-ray scanner prior to entry. Medical and parenting bags exceeding these sizes are permitted but are subject to additional search procedures.
For hockey games, bags larger than 4x7" are required to go through an x-ray scanner prior to entry.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Video or audio recording devices
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Wrapped gifts
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.
Parking + Transportation
For information regarding game-day parking and rideshare pickup locations, please visit https://www.nhl.com/lightning/arena/parking.
Discover all of our in-arena dining options below.