with Kehlani + Jaden Smith
- July 25 Saturday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
The Changes Tour is the upcoming fourth concert tour by Canadian singer-songwriter Justin Bieber, in promotion for his fifth studio album, Changes (2020). The tour is scheduled to begin on May 14, 2020 in Seattle and will make a stop at Tampa's Amalie Arena on Saturday, July 25 at 7:00 PM. Opening artists are Kehlani and Jaden Smith.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Justin Bieber concert at Raymond James Stadium has been relocated to Amalie Arena. If you have purchased tickets already you will receive an email from Ticketmaster with your new tickets.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
The Concert Club in VIP Lounge
The Concert Club is the perfect addition to your ticket purchase.The VIP Lounge offers a newly renovated space inside AMALIE Arena with private entry, private restrooms, an all-inclusive specialty food & drink menu and showcases world-class service and friendly staff.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Small "point and click" cameras are permitted, and all other cameras are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.