Jurassic World LIVE
- Jan 3 Friday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 4 Saturday 11:00 AM Buy Tickets
- Jan 4 Saturday 3:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 4 Saturday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 5 Sunday 1:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 5 Sunday 5:00 PM Buy Tickets
Jurassic World comes to life for the first time in a touring arena show!
Your trip to Isla Nublar takes a terrifying turn after the Indominus rex escapes and causes chaos in the park! The adventure continues as you join forces with a team of scientists to unravel a corrupt plan and save Jeanie, an all-new dinosaur, from a terrible fate. Along the way, experience some of Jurassic World’s most iconic dinosaurs including Blue the Raptor, Triceratops, Pteranodons and the mighty Tyrannosaurus rex!
Learn more at www.jurassicworldlivetour.com
Please Note: By clicking on any of the links on this page you may be leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
Discover all of our in-arena dining options below.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Small "point and click" cameras are permitted, and all other cameras are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.