With Special Guest Jackson Browne
- Nov 11 Thursday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
Legendary singer-songwriter James Taylor & His All-Star Band and special guest Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Jackson Browne are coming for one intimate and memorable night to AMALIE Arena on November 11 at 7:30 p.m.
As a recording and touring artist, James Taylor has touched people with his warm baritone voice and distinctive style of guitar-playing for more than 40 years, while setting a precedent to which countless young musicians have aspired. Inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame, the world-renowned artist has sold more than 100 million albums since he was first signed by The Beatles to their Apple Records label, won multiple Grammy Awards and has earned multiple gold, platinum or multi-platinum awards. His Greatest Hits album alone sold more than 10 million copies. In 2015, James was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom. In 2016, he was a recipient of the Kennedy Center Honor.
More than just a best-selling artist and legendary singer-songwriter, Jackson Browne has become an institution in American music selling over 18 million albums in the United States.
James Taylor Covid Protocols
For the health and safety of everyone in attendance, the upcoming James Taylor concert has implemented the following policies in order to attend the Thursday, November 11 show at AMALIE Arena.
Fans will only be allowed to enter the venue if they:
- Provide proof of an FDA approved negative Covid-19 PCR, Antigen (rapid) or Molecular test that is date and time stamped Monday, November 8 through Thursday, November 11. The individual must provide a digital or paper copy result from a doctor or lab. Picture of an at home test will not suffice.
- Provide proof of vaccination (14 days past final vaccination shot, Thursday, October 28 or earlier) by providing their original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card or an official digital copy (digital photo is not accepted).
Ticketholders may, at their option, instead show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to meet the test requirement. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required for entry. Children under the age of 12 may attend the concert if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the show.
All venue staff at each show will be subject to the same protocols.
- Any fan unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition must provide at least twenty-four (24) hours advance notice to the Arena via the method outlined below.
- Any fan that is unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition is required to wear a face shield.
- Any fan that wishes to seek a medical exemption must contact the Arena by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Face Covering Medical Exemption Request”. Please include your name, the game/event you will be attending, and seat location in your email. A designated representative will respond shortly after receipt of such inquiry.
- Any fan requiring an accommodation that fails to notify the Arena in advance and attempts to enter the Arena without a face covering will be denied entry to the Arena.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
Discover all of our in-arena dining options below.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Small "point and click" cameras are permitted, and all other cameras are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.