Love On Tour
- Oct 10 Sunday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
Harry Styles is bringing his world tour, ‘Love On Tour,’ in support of his album Fine Line to Tampa's AMALIE Arena!
HARRY STYLES COVID PROTOCOLS
For the health and safety of everyone in attendance, the Harry Styles’ upcoming Love On Tour show has implemented the following policies in order to attend the Sunday, October 10 show at Amalie Arena:
- Fans will only be allowed to enter the venue if they:
- Provide proof of an FDA approved negative Covid-19 PCR, Antigen or Molecular test that is date and time stamped within 48 hours of show date. The individual must provide a digital or paper copy result from a doctor or lab. Picture of an at home test will not suffice; OR
- Provide proof of vaccination (14 days past final vaccination shot) by providing their original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card or a digital copy.
- Ticket holders are required to wear a face covering at all times except while actively eating or drinking
Ticketholders may, at their option, instead show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to meet the test requirement. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required for entry. Children under the age of 12 may attend the concert if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the show.
All venue staff at each show will be subject to the same protocols.
- Do I need to wear a mask at the event?
- Yes, masks are required of all guests regardless of negative test or vaccine status.
- What if I am unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition?
- Any ticketholder that is unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition is required to wear a face shield.
- Can I receive a refund for this event?
- Refunds are not available.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
Discover all of our in-arena dining options below.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Small "point and click" cameras are permitted, and all other cameras are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.