Love On Tour
Want a stress-free entry into the arena on show day? Below, checkout our COVID precheck days/times (Friday-Sunday) to receive a wristband for Sunday's entry into the show. Merch will also be available starting Saturday. Don't wait until show time to get checked in!
Harry Styles Covid Protocols
For the health and safety of everyone in attendance, the Harry Styles’ upcoming Love On Tour show has implemented the following policies in order to attend the Sunday, October 10 show at AMALIE Arena.
Fans will only be allowed to enter the venue if they:
- Provide proof of an FDA approved negative Covid-19 PCR, Antigen (rapid) or Molecular test that is date and time stamped Friday, October 8 through Sunday, October 10. The individual must provide a digital or paper copy result from a doctor or lab. Picture of an at home test will not suffice.
- Provide proof of vaccination (14 days past final vaccination shot, Sunday, September 26 or earlier) by providing their original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card or an official digital copy (digital photo is not accepted).
- Ticket holders are required to wear a face covering at all times except while actively eating or drinking.
In providing a negative test result or proof of vaccination, all ticketholders will receive a wristband granting them access into AMALIE Arena. Please bring I.D. to verify that your results belong to you. Acceptable forms of identification are drivers license, passport, birth ceritificate, or guardian confirmation. Fans are encouraged to come early to receive their wristband to ensure a smooth process on show night.
- Friday, October 8 from 4-8pm: Drive-thru precheck at the drop-off circle in front of Ford Thunder Alley plaza, off of Channelside Drive and Morgan Street.
- Saturday, October 9 from 12-6pm: Visit the ReliaQuest Ticket Office located on Ford Thunder Alley plaza. Hourly parking (pay by app) is available in all surface lots surrounding AMALIE Arena.
- Sunday, October 10 starting at 9am: Visit the ReliaQuest Ticket Office located on Ford Thunder Alley plaza. Event parking or street parking is available.
Ticketholders may, at their option, instead show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to meet the test requirement. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required for entry. Children under the age of 12 may attend the concert if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the show.
All venue staff at each show will be subject to the same protocols.
- Any fan unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition must provide at least twenty-four (24) hours advance notice to the Arena via the method outlined below.
- Any fan that is unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition is required to wear a face shield.
- Any fan that wishes to seek a medical exemption must contact the Arena by emailing email@example.com with a subject line “Face Covering Medical Exemption Request”. Please include your name, the game/event you will be attending, and seat location in your email. A designated representative will respond shortly after receipt of such inquiry.
- Any fan requiring an accommodation that fails to notify the Arena in advance and attempts to enter the Arena without a face covering will be denied entry to the Arena.
GA Floor Line/Camping
Overnight stay/camping is NOT permitted, as it is against city ordinance.
Starting at 7am on show day, ticket purchasers with General Admission on the floor may choose to lineup outside of the VIP entrance on Ford Thunder Alley. Ticket purchasers with LaneOne will line up outside of the Premium entrance. Line placeholder wristbands will not be provided. Arena staff is not responsible for monitoring line placement.
Merch Location + Dates
Harry Styles merchandise will be available for purchase outside on the Ford Thunder Alley in front of the Sports Store on Saturday, October 9 from 12-6pm and Sunday, October 10 starting at 12pm. Merch will be available for purchase inside of the arena after doors open. Parking is available for purchase around the arena.
Ticket Office Hours, Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
Ticket Office Hours
Tickets for this show will not be available at the ticket office on Sunday. If any tickets become available, they can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com. The ReliaQuest Ticket Office will open 3 hours prior to show time on Sunday, October 10. Visit Ticketmaster.com for the most up to date inventory.
Prohibited Items and Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Poster signs that are 22x28 inches or smaller are permitted. Signs with profanity or innapropriate context will not be permitted into the venue.
- Small "point and click" cameras are permitted, and all other cameras are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
Discover all of our in-arena dining options below.