- Nov 1 Sunday 7:00 AM
Early Voting will take place in the ReliaQuest Ticket Office located on the Ford Thunder Alley plaza from 7am - 7pm on Monday, October 19 - Sunday, November 1. The Early Voting period allows voters who want to vote in person to choose the time and location that is most convenient to them, rather than waiting until Election Day to vote, when, by law, they must vote in the polling place assigned to their precinct.
What To Bring
Please bring one or two forms of identification that include your signature and photo. Without proper identification, you may still vote a provisional ballot, which will later be evaluated by a canvassing board for eligibility. Any of the following forms of photo identification are acceptable:
- Florida Driver License
- Florida ID Card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Veteran Health ID (issued by VA)
- Concealed Weapon License (issued pursuant to s. 790.06)
- Government Employee IDIf your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature.
You should also bring your sample ballot to the polling place with notes on how you plan to vote. By making your voting decisions before going to the polling place, you help keep the lines down.
Limited free parking will be available in the Green Lot, located off of S. Morgan St and Eunice St.
Health & Safety Guidelines
For the health and safety of guests and staff, we encourage wearing a mask. Social distancing will be in place at the arena.