Sweetener World Tour
- Nov 24 Sunday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
ARIANA GRANDE POSTPONES TAMPA & ORLANDO SHOWS
TAMPA, FL – Ariana Grande’s Sweetener World Tour dates in Tampa (AMALIE Arena) and in Orlando (Amway Center) have been postponed due to illness.
The new show dates will be November 24 in Tampa & November 25 in Orlando. Ariana is sorry to disappoint her fans and will look forward to seeing them in November.
Tickets for tonight's show will be honored for the new date. Refunds are available at the point of purchase.
Tickets: Please be advised of the following refund procedures PER REQUEST:
Customers Who Purchased Through Ticketmaster and Have Requested A Refund:
- Online purchases will automatically be refunded.
- Phone purchases will automatically be refunded.
- Outlet purchases will need to return to the point of purchase in order to receive refunds.
Customers Who Purchased Through the Ticket Office or AMALIE Arena Sales Office and Have Requested A Refund:
- Tickets will need to be refunded through the point of purchase.
- Sales office customers are encouraged to contact their sales reps to request the refund.
- Refunds will be available at the Ticket Office during normal business hours. Ticket Office Hours can be found at AmalieArena.com.
Customers who purchased Through Third Parties:
- Will need to contact their point of purchase for refunds. These cannot be refunded through the Ticket Office or Ticketmaster.
In order to provide the smoothest entry and safest experience for everyone in attendance, please read below:
- Each fan may carry one bag
- All bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12".
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after thorough proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
You are welcome and encouraged to bring your own clear bags for your belongings, and if you'd like we are offering three different official Sweetener World Tour bag options you can purchase at arianagrande.com. They will also be for sale at all venues and are reusable.
We appreciate your help in creating the safest, most enjoyable experience for all of the fans attending the Sweetener World Tour. We look forward to seeing you soon.
FAQ - SWEETENER TOUR
What is the bag policy for this show?
See mandatory policy above in description.
Are there any exceptions to the bag policy?
In almost every case no - you will be asked to return your bag to your car if it does not meet the criteria above. If you have a medical condition and need to bring in a specific bag, please find an Amalie Arena employee to help you find the appropriate entrance.
Are cameras allowed?
No, only cellphones will be permitted into the building.
What time do doors open?
Doors typically open 60 - 90 minutes prior to ticketed show time. Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Where do I lineup if I have a Sweetener Pass or I have a GA/floor ticket?
Once you arrive onto the Ford Thunder Alley, please look for signage that will direct you into the appropriate line.
Where can I park?
See parking options in tab below.
Is there a place for parents without a ticket can wait?
We suggest that parents can relax at the Corona Cantina located on Ford Thunder Alley. Food and beverage will be available for purchase, as well as TV entertainment!
Where is the rideshare (Uber, Lyft, etc.) dropoff and pickup locations?
Tampa Convention Center - Recommended for fans going north, south or west
Short walk heading west on Channelside Dr. away from AMALIE Arena and through the tunnel under the Tampa Convention Center. The cars will line up to meet you on the corner of Ashley Dr. and Channelside Dr.
Florida Aquarium - Recommended for fans going north or east
Short walk heading east on Channelside Dr. away from AMALIE Arena toward the aquarium. The cars will line up to meet you at the circular 'turn around' just in front of the aquarium entrance.
The drop off location for ride share patrons attending this event please use the 'Arena Drop Off' circle on the North side of AMALIE Arena, located on Channelside Drive.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x6x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Cameras are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Concert Club in Lexus Lounge
The Concert Club in Lexus Lounge is the perfect addition to your ticket purchase. Lexus Lounge offers a newly renovated space inside AMALIE Arena with private entry, private restrooms, an all-inclusive specialty food & drink menu and showcases world-class service and friendly staff.
Please note, you MUST have a ticket to this event to purchase a ticket for The Concert Club. This is an add-on package, not a ticket to the event.