Real Hasta La Muerte Tour Part 2
- July 21 Sunday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
Anuel AA, the Puerto Rican rapper who helped bring Latin Trap music into the mainstream, has announced performances for his Real Hasta La Muerte Tour Part 2 in multiple U.S. venues. He will be bringing his unique mix of reggaeton and trap genres to Tampa’s AMALIE Arena on Sunday, July 21 at 8:00 PM.
Anuel AA's Album "Real Hasta La Muerte" debuted at number 51 on the Billboard 200 and claimed the top spot on Top Latin Albums. The Ozuna-assisted party anthem "Brindemos" appeared at number 48 on Hot Latin Songs before an actual video was released.
Ozuna labeled Anuel AA a guest on "Bebé," the hit single from his successful 2017 album Odisea -- which spent 32 consecutive weeks comfortably atop Billboard’s Top Latin Albums. Other singles sporting Anuel verses included Arcángel's "Rojo," Farruko's "Liberace," and Ñengo Flow's "47." Anuel AA received a platinum certification for the single "Ayer," produced by DJ Nelson.
Parking + Transportation
As our partners at Water Street Tampa continue to develop the 60 contiguous acres in the neighborhood surrounding AMALIE Arena, we ask for your patience and consideration when planning your visit to cheer on the Lightning or enjoy a concert or family show. We are pleased to report that the development project is well underway with a hotel and USF Health's Morsani College of Medicine in the midst of construction while we expect to see groundbreakings on several other projects. Roadways are being realigned, traffic patterns are changing and new transportation options are emerging - all with a vision of creating a more user-friendly environment in the blocks surrounding AMALIE Arena.
As you plan your trip downtown, we aim to keep you informed of these new developments, offering you all you need to know about arriving at AMALIE safe and on time for your event.
For the quickest arrival and departure, we suggest the following parking options.
Discover all of our in-arena dining options below.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
The following items cannot be brought into AMALIE Arena events:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- Cameras with a detachable lens and professional cameras are prohibited at all concerts. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
Keep in mind that AMALIE Arena will utilize a variety of search techniques at all entry points. Thank you for your cooperation.